We're A Fun Place To Be
Inquire about Work Trade at Studio Rincon
Introducing Work Exchange at Studio Rincon. We are now taking applications for members of the community who would like to earn free classes by working at Studio Rincon.
Responsibilities will include:
- Welcoming guests to the studio.
- Checking in classes.
- Selling retail items at the front desk.
- Straightening up the studio before and after classes.
- Light cleaning.
- Opening or closing the studio depending on the shift.
- Following a checklist of daily tasks that need to be completed.
- We ask for a 3 month commitment to be considered for work exchange.
Address: 3536 Alameda De Las Pulgas
Menlo Park, Ca 94025